CAN Checked cfe18 expander setup help.

oversteer

Hello

I have bought  a cfe18 v0.8 as I wish to free up some av and aux outs, has anyone set one up and can tell me what can streams I need to add ?

I wish to use a1-4 for fuel pump current monitoring(0-5v arduino hall effect current modules) and out1-3 to switch pump relays on the cfe18, its on CAN1 at 500kbit/s..

Translation if the below page is the only one that mentions the v0.8 model with outputs..

https://www.canchecked.de/cfe18-can-switch-board/

eg33 canchecked.pclr

I have set up Virtual aux 1-3 to control the 3 outputs. 

For the analog inputs I have set up the ecu to receive AIN0-AIN3 instead of 1-4 as 4 in in a different message so a bit of a waste of a frame.  These are received into the ECU as "CAN AN V1-4", I have scaled them to display raw voltage.  

I turned off CAN Channel 2/User stream 1 as that was using the same ID as the CAN checked.  You can reprogram the CANchecked ID if you need to but you will need a CAN tool.  

eg33 canchecked V1.pclr

Generic CAN analog inputs are very limited in G4+.  You cant change units or re-label them. The best you can do is change the scaling so that 15.6A is displayed as 15.6V etc.  On the CAN AN V receive stream, change the multiplier to 100, divider to 136, and offset to 9625.

Thanks

Another question, I'm installing a coolant pressure sensor using the bosch combined temp/pressure sensor, and I want to use ANV13 as the pressure input... which sensor ground should be used ? ie does the sensor ground and 5v on plug D need to be used with ANV13+ ?