Can lamba and other bits

Brenmc

Hi, I'm after some help. Recently acquired a g4+ for my series 6 rx7 and have some questions

It has the extension loom with bare wires and a second black plug.

I bought a can lamba and sensor and have a question on wiring.

Can all the wires be connected to the small extension loom? Or does it have to be wired a different way?

I've no idea what the plug is for it's wired to di6 

Also have the 4 bar map sensor can this be just plugged into the original map sensor plug?

I had a little look on the software (not connected to ECU) and couldn't work out how to change the injector sizes, primaries are now 980cc and secondaries are 2200cc. I have the deadlines for them.

Not looking to map it myself but would like to be able to start it and move the vehicle under its own power till it can be mapped properly

IMG_20230312_191339.jpg

The second black plug (CAN PCB) is most likely plugged into one of the CAN ports.  You can connect the CAN wires from the CAN lambda using this, you can either get the mating CANF plug, or cut the black plug off and use your own connector.  

2 hours ago, Brenmc said:

Also have the 4 bar map sensor can this be just plugged into the original map sensor plug?

You can use the factory wiring but the plug will need to be changed.  The MAP sensor comes with the mating plug.  

2 hours ago, Brenmc said:

I had a little look on the software (not connected to ECU) and couldn't work out how to change the injector sizes, primaries are now 980cc and secondaries are 2200cc. I have the deadlines for them.

It has probably been mapped in traditional fuel equation which doesnt use the injector size.  Just adjust the master fuel value until it runs with the airfuel ratio in the correct ballpark.  In the staged injection settings, set the sec/pri flow ratio to 2.2 as a starting point.  

@Adamw thanks for the reply.

The map sensor has no connector so will get one ordered and a canf connector too. 

For the can lamba can the switched live come off the ECU or is it a case of having to find an ignition wire and do the wiring as per instruction diagram.

ECU apparently has no map on it, so will just be the base rx7 off the program