Link Fury wired in to honda K20

fabiangt79

Running full standalone setup wired in to all the necessary sensors.

I am getting a fuel calculation error, the fuel went to min pulse width.

Using 750cc grams injectors, I setup dead time according to what grams recommended, but still can't solve the error.

Anyone with experience able to advise?

Running on traditional fuel, would modelled fuel be more recommended?

Between I Running N-Apha on tps load, car has individual throttle bodies.

Thanks

Attached the link for grams 750cc

https://gramsperformance.com/products/fuel-injector-flow-rates-and-dead-times/

Your minimum effective PW is wrong.  Typically it would be more like 0.2ms.  I think you might be confusing effective and actual PW.  If you dont have a value quoted by the manufacturer then just set it to zero.  

3 hours ago, fabiangt79 said:

Can i also check for chassis relay output, which condition do i use to activate the relay

How is it wired?  What is it controlling?

10 minutes ago, fabiangt79 said:

If I set to 0 the car stalls, because the fuel calculation error is running on the minimum pw

Exactly, this is why it is giving you the warning.  So set it to zero and tune the fuel map so you are getting the correct amount of fuel.  

11 minutes ago, fabiangt79 said:

It is wired to supply ground to activate the main chassis relay

But what is the chassis relay supplying power to and why is the ecu controlling it?  How is the ecu powered?  How does the ecu know when to turn the chassis relay on/off?  Typically you would only have the ecu controlling and efi relay - and only if the engine had a stepper motor idle valve that needed to reset after the ignition was switched off.  Is the relay wired as per the "ECU hold power" diagram? 

Hi,

After i set to zero and started tuning on dyno, the fuel cell numbers started to go very big but duty cycle was not even 40% yet on full throttle.

I suspect something is not right on the fuel settings, can help me take a look on my map settings?

Even when i trim the cells, the AFR jump cant be controlled within minimum changes.

1 more issue i faced was the oil temp sensors was not reading correctly, the reading is inverted after i used the recommended data sheet from supplier.

https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/product_info.php/cPath/129_142/products_id/4176?osCsid=8l555hj2ecuial1ob23s6la9c1

Fabian

K24_ITB_750cc_dyno-30 deg.pclx

The numbers in your fuel table dont look too big to me, the table can acept values up to 150% and your largest cell is currently 92%, so you still have room to add about 60% extra fuel.  If you believe that will not be enough then increase the master fuel value.  

I would need to see a log to see if there is a cause for the erratic lambda, your accel enrichment settings look like it would be very sensative, so the first thing I would check is that accel fuel is not dumping in fuel when not expected.

Your oil temp calibration does not match the values on the datasheet, have you done that to try to fix it or is it a mistake?