Link options for W12 TT Bentley motor

adrenalinetech

Hey all, have a 32 Ford hotrod that I'm working on. Has previously been running a Megasquirt which has failed.

Vehicle is fitted with a w12 twin turbo Bentley motor. From looking at specs I should be able to run the extreme and set to semi sequential fuel and waste spark. Wondering if anyone has any experience with wiring up to a 12 cylinder?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Rich

Do you have the map from the megasquirt?

I couldn't find much in my quick google.  Looking at pics of the crank I can see it has offset crank pins which I think is to get a 60deg split from the 72deg Vee, but my brain is struggling to see how the 15deg vee on each bank fits into the equation as the cylinders that are only separated by 15deg use completely different crank pins.  

I was trying to work that out myself..

I've got the wiring and pinouts for both the mainboard and expansion board used as per the MS manual but unsure how it has been wired into the car. Have contacted the owner of vehicle but whoever wired it did not generate a pinout or wiring schematic.

See attached file from the MS user manual.

ms wiring diagram.pdf