G4+ and canchecked gauge - MFD28 issues

dangtr

Hi all, 

So I bought myself a little canchecked mfd28 display/gauge and im having some issues getting it to work properly over canbus 

I have it connected and it does display some of the data correct like - RPM and AFR but other than those two that's about it. as you can see from the photos. boost is miles off and others just don't show anything or the wrong info, scaling issue? 

The can setup within the ecu is done as per there instructions other than the bit rate, which I have set as 1Mbits not 500kbits as I have a CANLambda installed. I believe this has to be set to 1Mbits and as I said it does show some data and I have it setup within the gauge to 1mps. so I don't think its that part of the setup.

One point I'm not sure about is if I need to setup the streams/frames for the "Generic dash 2" mode to send the required data? Reading the instructions I get the impression that a whole bunch of CAN data gets sent on this Mode to save having to do this, but I could be wrong here? 

I've also tried setting up other channels with transmit user stream 3,4,5 and so on but again it don't change anything. so either I had the frames setup wrong or the dash didnt like it.. More me I would say!

Other thing im not sure on is if I need to change the TRI file in the canchecked software to suit the Link, however I I'm using the link.TRI file so I would assume that this would be ok. 

Maps attached if anyone would have any idea and care to have a look?

The dash is on the latest FW 4.007 

Cheers! 

dash.thumb.jpg.f08da53a172ddaa3d5fba204fedb380d.jpgdash1.thumb.jpg.33a7585541333c4530318c72a7d0befd.jpg

canchecked.pclr

You dont need the user streams set up for the common channels to work.  

I dont see anything wrong in your ECU setup.  Your ecu firmware is very old so it would be a good idea to update that to the current version just in case there was something wrong in that version, but I dont remember any issues with the generic dash 2 stream though.  

Are you using the Gen 2 TRI file?