Evo 4-9 Anti-Lag Help

Harry buscema

You need some way to get extra air in, typically a throttle kicker solenoid or E-throttle.  The idle valve alone wont flow enough.  You will also need a pedal box or vacuum pump for the brake booster as you will have no engine vacuum when antilag is active.   

On 4/27/2023 at 12:16 AM, k4nnon said:

Looks like they may have gotten the posting issues fixed so heres the link to the photos of how i set up my antilag stuff..

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ctVovrKJeoLEI08LdHJdPDSUOxaj20xI?usp=share_link

ow wow that's cool, can you explain to me how this system works? thanks

10 hours ago, Harry buscema said:

ow wow that's cool, can you explain to me how this system works? thanks

This is a "manual" type system. So no solenoids or anything like that. My intentions for use of this system are when I attend some autocross race events. So basically if i want the antilag system to work, i go under the hood and i manually turn the kicker in by hand until it hits a stop. When it is turned fully in it is exactly 20% throttle position or opened 20%. Then I have a single direction 'T' valve that i can switch the direction of my brake booster circuit to be used with the vacuum pump. Then all i have to do is flash in my Antilag map with cyclic idle and everything works. I have a vacuum canister in the circuit with my vscuum pump to hold some residual vacuum after a braking event but i have my pump run constantly when in use. My autox sessions are sub 2 minutes so the pump running this long isnt an issue. If i want to go back to normal street driving i just turn the kicker back out again to another stop set at 0% throttle opening and then just turn my 't valve in the booster line back to the intake side and flash in my normal driving map. Let me know if you have any further questions. thanks.