Wiring & config of air control valve on 4AGZE

SC845

I'm not familiar with why or how it works. Best bet would be to track down a workshop manual for the car and hope it has a testing/diagnosis section on the valve.
You might get lucky and it will tell you how it should test in certain operating conditions which will give you a hint how to drive it with the Link.

My guess would be its a simple on/off solenoid (not PWM) that sits closed on spring pressure and then on applying 12v or GND it will open to normalize pressure.
But I'm not sure when it would do that? Maybe after you've been on boost and the manifold pressure drops back to amtopheric it will open to normalize pressure as manifold pressure swings between boost and vacuum.

The factory wiring diagram will help you figure out if its normally a low or high driver (common 12v or common GND).

Sorry, I didn't properly read it thoroughly before replying...
Is it still using the stock supercharger? Are you controlling the supercharger clutch engagement from the Link ECU? If so, then you can just make a GP output with conditions like something below:
*ACV is just an on/off solenoid valve... and if I remember correctly, it is only on while manifold is in vacuum.

image.png.e2b82239b26b51a1fc3e35a7e370f0c6.png