Dave Kriedeman-Unashamed plugg !!

Gsab

If you have not used this man`s professional services yet, you do not know what you are missing !

Fitted my V88 to my RB26 and started programming. My first time with ViPEC btw.

Lots of little questions here and there, some correct answers that help a smidgen but I was battling.

Car ran ok`ish but always felt there was more.

Seeing how Dave was being inundated with questions I shy`d away.

That was until last week, broke down and e-mailed Mr Magic with some problems.

Long story short, lots of help, a new PCL file that is 100% improvement over mine ,and my car is a rocket with power where it should be.

Torque is amazing off boost, on boost she is just plain scary . (Was about to go to a Garrett GTX3076R to make up some response.)

I have now decided to make use of Dave`s services via the net to sort my ViPEC out once and for all.

Payment is made via PayPal and bobs yer Uncle ! Online real time professional help.

Did I mention Im in South Africa ??

Do not hesitate guys , make use of Mr Kriedeman`s services. It is seriously worth it.

Thanks Dave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sitting on the Dyno yesterday and needed help once more.

Mailed Dave and he connected via Team viewer, we chatted and made some changes to critical setup data that I had got wrong.

Dave decided on changing some major stuff and he built another fuel map quickly. Ran the car, fattened up the lot and Bob`s yer Uncle !

Out on the road last night and I sorted some "flat " spots here and there.

Currently looking at data logs and making baby step changes-remember I am totally new to ViPEC.

The more I get involved, the more I want to learn ! I have a track day tomorrow-Sunday-and Dave is too happy to help me out on a Saturday morning.

Thank you Sir, I am sold.