Closed loop lambda - Vipec.

Ilovehorses

Hi,

I am running a Vipec V88 with dual wideband lambdas - Trying to get closed loop wideband lambda stoich mode working (or any mode for that matter)

I don't know if it is something I am doing or a software issue, but when auto stoich mode is turned on the AFR becomes unstable and climbs leaner and learner until I have to switch it off before the engine stalls.

The settings are default.

P.s. Posted on here as could not access the Vipec forum.

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,

Welcome to the Link forums, hopefully the Vi-PEC forum problems will be resolved shortly!

Which version of firmware are you running in your V88? Also when the AFR is getting leaner and leaner, what are Lambda Status 1 and 2 reading?

If you can post your basemap and (preferably) a log of what is happening I can test the problem here for you.

Cheers,

Scott.

Hi Ben,

I've had a look at your log and can see whats happening, it shouldn't be doing this. I went to have a look at your basemap, but in it CLL is turned off, also the basemap is running FW version 4.8.5. do you have one showing which CLL settings you were running, it would be really good to track down why the ECU is doing this.

Cheers,

Scott.