Jzx pnp g4x and electric MHI wastegate accuator

coariz

Hello,

Would it be possible to use jzx100 e-throttle to operate mhi  49373-19112 electronic wastegate accuator? As boost control.

How much h-bridges can handle amps in jzx100 pnp g4x?

This is the kit, what im thinking for my 1jz with efr7670

https://www.full-race.com/full-race-borgwarner-b2-efr-electronic-wastegate-conversion-kit

No we dont support electronic gates directly as yet. 

I wouldnt bother however unless you are trying to do something very special that cant be achieved with a pneumatic gate.  I had a lot of experience with those specific actuators when developing the Gazoo FT60 electronics, we decided to use them to make cheating more difficult for the teams but I wouldnt bother with them again.  They took a lot of work to get barely satisfactory boost control, poor response to boost spikes etc, very unreliable (worm gears strip or break).  We had to add special firmware tricks to make them less fragile such as zeroing the position sensor automatically after the turbo was hot and lowering the motor power towards the mechanical stops etc.  Boost control was never as good as the pneumatic gate.