G4x Traditional Fuel Equation - InjectionEffectivePW

BADASS Supra

Hello, I have a question about consideration the lambda controller in the effective Injection PulseWidth in traditional Fuel Equation @G4x.

I recalculated the effective injection time (PW) using the logging data and found that the lambda controller is not taken into the equation of the effectiv injection time.

In the G4 ECU , the lambda controller was still included in the effective injection time.

Is the lambda controller included elsewhere in the G4x ECUs?

Kind Regards 

Andre

Injection Effective PW = Actual PW - Injector Dead Time - Short PW Adder

I don't see how or what you mean lambda controller is not taken into the equation.
AFR/Lambda target is taken into consideration of ECU for computation of required injection effective PW...

Ok.... a litle  more explantion.

The effective injection time could be recalculated in G4:

In G4: Injection Effective PW==(Masterfuel .*(1+Master_Fuel_Trim./100) .* Fuel_Table1./100 .* MAP_./100.*((1./AFR_Target)).*((1+Crank_Enrich_./100+Post_Start_Enrich_./100+Warm_Up_Enrich./100+IAT_Fuel_Corr./100+CL_Lambda__Fuel__Corr./100)))+Prime_Fuel_+Accel_Fuel;

In G4X: Injection Effective PW==(Masterfuel .*(1+Master_Fuel_Trim./100) .* Fuel_Table1./100 .* MAP_./100.*((1./AFR_Target)).*((1+Crank_Enrich_./100+Post_Start_Enrich_./100+Warm_Up_Enrich./100+IAT_Fuel_Corr./100+Fuel_Cor_4D./100+Fuel_Cor_5D./100+CL_Lambda__Fuel__Corr./100)))+Prime_Fuel_+Accel_Fuel;

With the G4X model, I only get the right result if I remove the lambda controller. However, it still has to be accounted for somewhere.

Have you an idea?

Kind Regards

Andre

The Closed Loop Lambda Values can be different bank to bank and so are added as trims to individual injectors like Knock Fuel Trims or the Individual Cylinder Corrections and so are not included in the Effective PW which is calculated from the values that always apply to all cylinders.