Please help....g4+

sm2kuk

Hi

I have a boost cut issue I believe and I've connected laptop but my head just can't understand all the ecu data thats on it

I connected my car to laptop and took a copy of my basemap.....recorded a run log of the fault happening so if anyone would be kind enough to look and tell me my issue id appreciate it.

When on boost 4th and 5th gear at 4.2 -4.5k rpm it feels like it hits a brick wall....then comes back on boost again then same happens over and over again.

It has happened in the other gears also

From what I can see it says my injectors at the fault are 60% duty cycle....I initially thought my injectors where maxing out but that isn't the case.....I think...?

I'm not entirely sure how to add my map data to this....i think ive done it correctly

• sm2kuk changed the title to Please help....g4+

It looks like your are reaching the MAP Limit which is causing Fuel Cut to kick in (to protect the engine).

IMO, you should either reduce the boost target so that you don't reach the Map Limit

or

If the engine can handle more boost, increase the MAP Limit.

On 6/8/2023 at 10:41 AM, sm2kuk said:

went ahead and raised the map limit and smoothed out your ignition table since the auto population made a jagged mess of things. everything seems to be in order past that. unsure what your Max boost expected is meant to be. please log another run and get back to me :)

again do not exceed your max boost. if you get too close to it the waste gate table will need to be modified

base map Map limit corrections- ignition corrections.pclr