PNP G4+ CanLambda troubleshooting

Anfurnyy

ive got a PNP vr4link G4+ im using in my 1g dsm. I have a Can Lambda module and a CanGauge that im trying to use. 
I have the Can setup configured for both the Gauge and the Lambda Module exactly like the instructions say and the Gauge is working fine, showing all my other sensors however the Lambda keeps flashing back and forth from 0.0 to 1.52 quickly and randomly. 

HERE
 is a video of what its doing. 

The car does not run currently, im just trying to get everything configured before the first start. This is all done with key on, engine off. Off the battery with a charger on it, getting 12v (Link also sees this)

- Verified the CANbus is getting 12v power to both Gauge and Lambda 
- Verified that the Jumper in the back of the Gauge was removed since its not at the end of the Bus
- They both are connected to a CANbus using a splitter, and a Link Can Extension to reach the lambda module in the engine bay, with the Lambda module being the furthest away from the ecu. 
- Verified i have an 120ohm resistor on CAN H and CAN L on the lambda module
- Verified resistance Between CAN H and CAN L was something like 65-68 ohms with resistor installed, and Key on Engine off. 
- Verified the wiring on the connectors is right per Lambda module instructions
- Bus is grounded via common chassis ground
- Tried 2 different Genuine bosch 4.9 sensors. One that came with the Lambda module (unused), and from an AEM Series x wideband (used)

The only think that threw me off was that the ground continuity of the Lambda module ground was like 40ohms, while the Gauge ground was around 2ohms. Im really not sure if that is the issue but maybe someone can let me know. Obviously i plan to fix this, but just looking for some advice on what else to check. 

thanks for any advice

Edited by Anfurnyy
updating info

I did some more testing and the Can H and Can L are both only putting out 2.6v.

I also found my Lambda is putting out code 26 for low battery voltage, and says it's disabled. I'm assuming that's probably the whole reason why but figured I'd share that here. 

Attach a copy of your tune, that looks more like you have two devices set up as lambda 1.  ie a CAN lambda and maybe an analog input as well?  Or possibly CAN lambdas set on both CAN 1 and CAN 2? 

But yes, you will need to fix your ground, it wont work with 40ohm resistance to ground.    

I did a quick look at the tune and it does look line I had An4 set to lambda 1 as well. I'm assuming I just forgot to change it from the oem o2.

Working on fixing the ground. However if I test the bus ground at the CanGauge harness I get very low resistance. So the harness SEEMS to have good ground there but further into the engine bay it's much worse? 

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

Attach a copy of your tune, that looks more like you have two devices set up as lambda 1.  ie a CAN lambda and maybe an analog input as well?  Or possibly CAN lambdas set on both CAN 1 and CAN 2? 

But yes, you will need to fix your ground, it wont work with 40ohm resistance to ground.    

Here is my Tune file

Lambda troubleshooting.pclr

On 6/30/2023 at 5:05 PM, Adamw said:

So AN Volt 4 needs to be turned off.  And you have a bad connection along the ground wire somewhere in the wiring after the gauge.  

Turned it off and made sure that the ECU had 12v. lambda 1 status shows "ok" now but says it's disabled. I'm assuming that due to some warmup enrichment settings?

I tried another ground location for testing continuity and ground is showing .2 ohm now off the ground pin at the lambda module.