link fury & aim pdm

lee mc

hi, i have a link fury connected to a aim pdm32 i have the ecu steam setup. dash is all reading correctly but was looking to switch on fuel pumps and fans through can, there doesn’t seem to be any preconfigured can till do so. do i have to set up a different can stream on the ecu stream or wire in a second can network?

Sorry for the delay.  Attached are your ECU and PDM configs, in the ECU I moved the fans and fuel pumps to virtual auxes and these are all sent to the PDM, as well as aux 8 for the e-throttle relay.  In the PDM I have set up two buttons on the keypad just as examples for high boost and ALS, and set up the PDM to send these out to the ECU, they will be received as CAN Dig 1 & 2.  The setup of this CAN output you will find in the CAN output tab in your PDM config.  

The custom CAN for the fuel pumps etc is sent out of the ecu as a separate user stream but at the AIM end it is all set up to be received as part of the main "ECU stream", you will find these new channels down the bottom of the ecu channels list.  

The 3rd file attached here with the .xc1 extension is the custom "ecu protocol"/CAN template, you dont need this file to make anything work, but you can import this template into RS3 CAN builder area to see how it is done or if you want to add anything to it later.  

PDM32 s15 rb26 V2.zconfig LINK_Lee MC_@20230704_104109_003161.xc1

s15 rb26 V2.pclr