Aux not working

randolph

Hello guys,

got a g4+ wrx link(04) not switching aux 6 and 8.

was in the process of fitting twin fuel pumps (relay driven), and when testing the outputs it did not worked. (Tried it on low or high side already). Could this be that the drivers are dead, i have already ruled out wiring and relay.

i’ve attached pics of the board 

3442B50B-8AD1-44A3-B3F4-3722CBDC966C.jpeg

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

Aux6 could be pin B26 or B27 depending how your jumpers are set, have you checked both?  

What voltage do you have on the aux 8 pin with the aux off and in Test mode, with nothing connected?

Adam,i think we are not talking about the same ecu, the ecu manual states the following pins for these two aux, i have also checked the pinout corresponding to 04-06 but for aux 8 it is not populated so it is definitely a 07. 

aux 6 is on c11 for the 2007 sti. Jumpers are set for 2007. Aux 8 is d13, 

(the ecu is:v10 06-07), maybe you thought of another model because i wrote the first part of the description of the compatibility on the manual that came with it.

The first line of your post said "wrx link(04)".  Aux 6 could be C11 or B33, this is controlled by the 3 pin jumper so you could also check at the middle pin of the 3 pin jumper.  

Aux 8 is D13.  Can you tell me the voltage on these aux pins with aux set to both off and Test (ON), with nothing else connected.  

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

The first line of your post said "wrx link(04)".  Aux 6 could be C11 or B33, this is controlled by the 3 pin jumper so you could also check at the middle pin of the 3 pin jumper.  

Aux 8 is D13.  Can you tell me the voltage on these aux pins with aux set to both off and Test (ON), with nothing else connected.  

Adam, sorry about the descriptions,

i will check the exact voltage and get back.