link 104x Can bus clarification

Wildt267

The software indicates there are two can modules.  I've read quite a few unrelated posts where Adam indicates there is only one can network.  Is that correct?  I've been trying to setup real dash on a tablet using the 2nd can module thinking I can run it faster that the 500 kbps my can bus wideband runs at on the first module. 

12 minutes ago, Wildt267 said:

The software indicates there are two can modules.  I've read quite a few unrelated posts where Adam indicates there is only one can network.  Is that correct?  I've been trying to setup real dash on a tablet using the 2nd can module thinking I can run it faster that the 500 kbps my can bus wideband runs at on the first module

G4X Atom, Monsoon and Storm only have one CAN Bus, G4X Xtreme and Fury have 2 CAN buses, all G4X plugins have the hardware for 2 CAN buses but when the vehicle the plugin is intended for has a CAN Bus connected to the ECU one of those 2 CAN buses is used to interface with the vehicle's factory system leaving one spare CAN bus for aftermarket devices.

The WRX V10 plugin does not have a CAN bus set aside for OE functionality and so you should have 2 available CAN buses.