AFR Sanity check

Sammynz

Hi

I have an MX5 NB1 that i have fitted with a t28 turbo, im hoping sombody could take a quick look at my AFR target table to make sure im heading down the right path. 

Essentailly i started with the naturally aspirated base map for the NB1 and made have made it abit more lean below 100kpa then started to richen into boost, i mainly want to make sure i havnt been to aggressive with the fuel in boosted areas.

Aiming for around 10 psi on pump gas, street driver car.

image.png.4eea923ce0eaa8460f41a3d5affc73cd.png

This is the target table from my old NA MX5 which had an NB2 VVT motor, G19 manifold and TD04HL turbo, it made just over 250whp (191wkW) with ~180kPa MAP at 4000rpm and ~205kPa MAP at 7000rpm on NPD 100 Octane fuel (New Zealand).

note my Y axis is MGP not MAP so just add 100kPa to compare it to yours.

Capture.PNG

I can do one better, here is a copy of the tune, do note I'm not a professional tuner and my motor does have a slightly higher compression ratio than yours.
Also for the Fuel stuff I was running some Bosch 700cc/min injectors and had an aftermarket fpr due to it being a returnless fuel rail on the motor.MX5 VVT turbo last copy of tune 9-5-2023.pclx

And here is a copy of the 191kW dyno pull

191kw pull PC Datalog - 2023-03-29 4;51;09 pm.llg

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

This is the target table from my old NA MX5 which had an NB2 VVT motor, G19 manifold and TD04HL turbo, it made just over 250whp (191wkW) with ~180kPa MAP at 4000rpm and ~205kPa MAP at 7000rpm on NPD 100 Octane fuel (New Zealand).

note my Y axis is MGP not MAP so just add 100kPa to compare it to yours.

Capture.PNG

19 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

I can do one better, here is a copy of the tune, do note I'm not a professional tuner and my motor does have a slightly higher compression ratio than yours.
Also for the Fuel stuff I was running some Bosch 700cc/min injectors and had an aftermarket fpr due to it being a returnless fuel rail on the motor.MX5 VVT turbo last copy of tune 9-5-2023.pclx

And here is a copy of the 191kW dyno pull

191kw pull PC Datalog - 2023-03-29 4;51;09 pm.llg 678.58 kB · 0 downloads

legend! thats going to be super helpful for me to have somthing to refrence incase i get stuck. Cant thankyou enough mate!