First startup issues with JZX90 Link

Harleyjx

Carrying out first startup on 1JZ powered S14 Silvia with JZZ30 1JZ engine, have loaded JZX90 base map, have done TPS calibration and MAP sensor calibration (using the on board MAP sensor, jumper is set to on board). Sensor calibration type is set to 7 BAR. Single turbo, stock injectors, pretty much stock engine.

Upon startup idle is rough and wont hold revs and has a really bad breakup, my AEM wideband is also reading extremely lean, the wideband is independent from the ECU. Any help would be greatly appreciated, just trying to get the car moving and ready for tune. I should also add that the car ran perfectly fine on the stock JZZ30 ECU it previously had.

f-ing dum2.llgx

3 hours ago, Harleyjx said:

Upon startup idle is rough and wont hold revs and has a really bad breakup, my AEM wideband is also reading extremely lean, the wideband is independent from the ECU. Any help would be greatly appreciated, just trying to get the car moving and ready for tune. I should also add that the car ran perfectly fine on the stock JZZ30 ECU it previously had.

You should connect the wideband to the ECU. If it's running lean just go to the Fuel Table 1 and increase the entire thing by small increments until you see an improvement. It might end up being super rich outside of the idle range afterwards but its better than being accidently lean when you put it under load.

• 3 months later...

1. Injection timing advance +120 from base map.(ex.280 -> 400)

...The firing order is 153624. But the Injection group is 1&4,3&5,2&6

2. V1.4 and earlier will have two of the idle stepper motor wires the wrong way around, swap Aux 6 and Aux 7 pins around to make it work correctly.