idle shaking when hot

semih

hi,

i installed my g4x and i'm happy with link, car is stock engine(impreza gc8 v6), when hot car is shaking on idle, 

my tuner set idle 1000rpm when fan is on, there is no shaking, but normal idle is shaking, i changed plugs and coil but didn't change anything

and something about 3000rpm car is shaking too when car is at (no boost) i remembered this problem is also oem ecu 

i'm using can lambda, bosch iat, and stock v6 engine 

my tune and little log are here,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G9TkT_JF3mnp6bVLKNh3YEoyN9rI49nk/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IL4uX2pUgcxOB3XaTYa8QN3ZYw--ClH9/view?usp=sharing

I dont see a lot of difference in the log, but there is only a small 1 second long patch where is is idling with the fan on so not much to work off.  

I have noticed you can get a harsh feeling idle if idle ignition control is too aggressive, and derivative can add noise.  So the first thing I would try is set the idle ignition derivative gain to 0, and if that doesnt improve it then try lowering proportional also.  You will need at least 0.5 proportional for good idle control though I suspect.  

If Idle ignition changes dont help much then I would say the issue is fuel related, you have quite large injectors so you can have a large imbalance between cylinders.  The lambda only shows the average of all cylinders so if you have 1 or 2 cylinders that are lean it will not be happy.  To test this you can change the lambda target table in the cells around idle area to 0.95 to see if it is happier.

when i  change target lambda 0.95 shaking is gone, probably my fuel pump is bad

my injectors are stock yellow ones, but i want to change somethinng different like bosch or id ones

for example when i set my target idle at 900rpm, car is working about 950rpms, like about 50rpm higher, i didn't understand