M50 Turbo Not starting

JayE36

Having trouble with my E36, has a turbo'd M50B25TU running a G4X, im new to tuning myself so forgive me if there are obvious problems. I loaded the base tune up did all pre start requirements other then calibrating triggers since it seems that I have no spark. trigger scope log and pc data log attached, anything helps at this point!

TriggerScopeLog M50.llgx PC Datalog - 2023-08-8 5;35;18 pm M50.llgx

Your cam sensor also only comes down to about 1V as well so that would suggest there is a bad ground.  Is this originally a M50TU car with an unmodified loom or has it been swapped?  Its pretty common for the ecu connector housing to be damaged in those so the terminals push back out if someone has repinned say an M50 loom or whatever.  

16 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Your cam sensor also only comes down to about 1V as well so that would suggest there is a bad ground.  Is this originally a M50TU car with an unmodified loom or has it been swapped?  Its pretty common for the ecu connector housing to be damaged in those so the terminals push back out if someone has repinned say an M50 loom or whatever.  

it is a swapped loom

The crank sensor should connect directly to the ecu, confirm you have continuity from the crank sensor signal and ground pins to ecu pins 16 and 43.

The cam sensor ground goes to X6454 on top of the RH strut tower.  Check you have continuity from here to the ground pin at the cam sensor plug, and from X6454 back to the ecu ground pins 55, 34 & 6.  Check that there is no signs of extreme heat/melting around pin 55 at the ecu while you are there too.  

oArcjFf.png

ulQwawZ.png