Service faulty G4+

SweMike

6 hours ago, Adamw said:

There is only 1 email received from you on 21 Aug, Simon replied to that within a few hours.  Perhaps it is in your junk folder?

If you can find it, please reply on that, otherwise you can attach your map here. 

YkHNTPL.png  

How weird, checked junkmail consistent. Can you please ask him to re-send the answear?

Thank you wery much.

I think there is something odd going on with this ticket in our system.  I added a new reply today and added my own email as a "cc" then resent to you, I never received a reply so I assume you still haven't either.  Im not sure what the issue is, possibly it is related to the original request coming via sales@linkecu so it is getting redirected back to them or something.  At my end it all appears it is being sent to the correct recipient but it is obviously not.  I have asked the tech manager to have a look at it.  

Im going to try creating a new ticket.  Let me know if you dont get an email from us in the next hour or so.