Errors with G4+ PNP MINI r53- unused digital input switches on/off and car missfires

Minir53TVS

Hello,

My car is finally by its tuner to be finally mapped and we ran into one major issue that seems to be ecu related. When blipping throttle there is something strange happening with the ecu and the car does not enrich for some seconds and seems to misfire that can be also heard well. My tuner was searching for the cause and found following strange happening that is definitely not map related but it seems to be ECU related, the fault can be replicated.

Digital Input 1 flickers by itself between active and off (proof on video 1). Digital Input 1 is not used.

The number CL Lamda Fuel Corr. (%) is showing crazy numbers when blipping throttle and this goes hand in hand with the DI1 issue. Video 2

Our issue is that the car does not take the enrichments as it should after blipping throttle or going on off throttle and it can also be heard as a big missfire happening. This was well felt on the street when giving the throttle little bit faster the car missfired, if adding throttle slowly it seemed to work correctly.

What also happened was that the engine just went off on the dyno and it also has happened to myself on the road sometimes when going on and off throttle and pressing clutch in.

I am looking for your help because there looks to be some major problem with this ecu and we need to sort this to be able to map and use this car correctly. 

Please upload a copy of your ECU configuration, and a log, generated from the PC with EVERY parameter added, which covers this.

image.thumb.png.5210ab95eb46d3a33e0bf5c297443212.png

All we have currently from you is two very short videos which, yes, appear to show the symptoms of an issue, but no way of knowing what might be the cause of that issue.