stupid question about editing a locked ethrottle option to enable auto blip downshifts.

cbDrift

Stupid question time, sorry peoples.

I was looking at the auto blip throttle on downshift thread in this forum

Adam has put up really clear settings to use to enable autoblip on the ethrottle for a street car - but when I go to edit the "Active Tables" under E-Throttle1 setup - it wont let me change that from 1 to 2 and has the lock icon next to it.

I saw on another thread in the forums that this seems to indicate that the setting is configured elsewhere - but I couldn't see where else to set it.  I tried but couldn't directly enable another table under the ecu settings / table allocation .

Do I have to re-calibrate the ethrottle to be able to set that?

When I choose that option from the ecu controls menu it tells me I can only do that in setup mode when the engine is off and the ecu is powered on.

I know I must be missing something - but coming from a haltech background on my last car - I have no idea what and where I'm missing the settings to let me change the second throttle mapping table.

It's gotta be something simple right?

To edit E-Throttle settings, such as number of active tables, you have to specifically set the E-Throttle Mode from "On" to "Setup"

Make your changes (setting Active Tables to 2, and set the Activation parameters), and then set E-Throttle Mode back to "On" :)