IAT and Oil Temp reading lowest setting

Elliot j Turner

I’ve got it pretty well sorted apart from my oil temp and IAT temp are reading the lowest setting I used cal table 1 for IAT and cal table 2 for oil temp and they both reading lowest temp setting as if they are open circuit, I have checked sensor wiring back to ecu and tested resistance of sensor that match the air temp. Do I need to change the Gnd/+5v jumper at all or is it just for using the MAF wiring for IAT?

Yeh sorry that probably make it easier, I’ll have to wait till the weekend to upload the file, but have a photo of how I wired it I’m hoping it’s a setting issue, 

it’s a 1jz vvti using the JZXLink plug in isn’t in a jzx though a 77 celica.

I thought I must have had a bad gnd with both oil and Iat not reading but tested it and have good continuity and iat was reading 4.5kohms which was pretty close to what ambient temp was at the time.

61D1CF98-8006-4541-848E-DF5916222805.jpeg

Yeh sorry that probably make it easier, I’ll have to wait till the weekend to upload the file, but have a photo of how I wired it I’m hoping it’s a setting issue, 

it’s a 1jz vvti using the JZXLink plug in isn’t in a jzx though a 77 celica.

I thought I must have had a bad gnd with both oil and Iat not reading but tested it and have good continuity and iat was reading 4.5kohms which was pretty close to what ambient temp was at the time.

Toyota JZX100 G4+ Xtreme Plugin 2 Base Celica Map.pclr

This would suggest the ecu is seeing nothing connected to those temp inputs.  Either you are connected to the wrong pins or there is a disconnection somewhere between sensor and ECU.  Do you have 5V if you measure the voltage between the two pins in the sensor plug with ign on, sensor unplugged?   

The master fuel could probably be dropped to about 10-12ms but I would say it is probably close enough to allow it to start.  

Do you have realistic RPM showing in PC Link when cranking?  Have you used the injector test and Ign test to confirm your injectors are working and you have spark?

Unrelated, but note your fuel press sensor calibration is wrong, it should be 1000kpa, not 10000kpa.