ITB tuning options on G35DE

Wobbly

I am finally diving into itb's on my G35. Its running a G4X from 3 years ago and was the plug n play setup using MAP.

It has a pair of 14.7 LSU4.9 Lambda's and its currently on a Kinetix  V+ 75mm plenum with longtubes.

When the ITB's are done I will be adding a plenum down each side to plumb cold air plus big popcharger cone filters in , and my question is this.

As I will have the plenums , and like an R35 with twin cold inlets ,  do I add a pair of MAF's into the existing cold air tubes.

It will have to have a vacuum log for the brakes , so a signal is available for Speed Density but I wonder if a better result can be had

for road use , if the twin MAF's with VE is a better option. ( can the G4X even handle a MAF on each bank's inputs in tandem with the Lambda's ).

Its going to DTec for tune so want it fully ready with the best options on board for that.

My recommendation would be a single vacuum manifold fed from all 6 runners post throttle plates, use TPS on the Fuel table axis and use MAP connected to the vacuum manifold as the load source so that it acts a multiplier. Also don't forget to balance all of your throttle plates properly.

The G4X doesn't have a way to deal with two separate manifold pressures or Mass air flow values other than treating one as the primary and applying the difference between the two to the ind cyl injector trim. This would work better with dual MAF than dual MAP as MAF should be a linear relationship between increase in value needing increase in fuel mass where MAP is non linear and to be done properly would require things like the Fuel table being interpolated twice, once for each MAP value.

Cool - thank you . Easy, as I am going to use a third Dash 6 fuel rail down the middle plumbed into the 3 runners on each side with a hose off the end going to the booster. Simple to add an extra vacuum hose tail straight to the G4X on board MAP as it is used now.

As I am ditching the Nissan MAF that has the IAT wired in , what is the color code or pin out in the MAF cable to fit in a Link IAT sensor

to one of the plenums. Makes this simple as there is a Link calibration in the software for the AN Temp 2 that is already in the loom.