Please check the L15B trigger.

rassie

Hi

I'm trying to run a Fit (Jazz) L15B with Force GDI.

I entered the base data, but the number of trigger errors has increased and the trigger cannot be started. ECCSSync also remains NO during cranking.

I would like some advice on where to look again.

Attached is the trigger data while cranking.

Trigger Scope Log 2023-10-25 8;37;20 pm.llg

The trigger scope looks like it should work ok.  ECCS sync status is only used for the Nissan 360 trigger so this is normal to remain as NO for other trigger modes. 

Can you do a short PC log with the engine cranking, and attach a copy of your tune also. 

Your logs certainly show a trigger issue, but I dont yet see an obvious cause from the trigger scope.  You are using quite old firmware and I remember there was a version around 5.6.6 that had some issues with some trigger modes, so I think the first thing to do is update the ecu to the latest firmware which is 5.6.8.  After the firmware update, temporarily set the trigger mode to "Subaru V1-6", do a store, then change the trigger mode back to the original Holden Alloytec II settings, do a store again, then cycle ignition switch off and back on and give it a try.  This procedure will re-initialise the trigger code if there is possibly something messed up from the unknown firmware. 

I updated and changed the trigger settings from V1 to V6 and returned them to their original state, but there was no change.

When cranking with the K20A trigger pattern, there was an action that seemed to stop the cranking with a hammer.

Log 2023-10-26 9;41;26 pm.llg Log 2023-10-26 9;41;48 pm K20.llg