Supercharged 347 Windsor using link g4 storm.

Aaron rice

IMG_1332.jpeg Hi guys, I need help modifying my tune to suit boost. Just added a torqstorm billet supercharger to my 347 Windsor. Has link g4 storm ecu. Makes 530hp natural aspirated. 
im not sure how to pull timing out as boost comes on and add fuel

any help would be appreciated thank you

If you needed help remotely, it should be fairly simple to change your fuel and timing tables to suit a boosted application with timing retarding with increased manifold pressure, and possibly increase fueling a bit with an expected increase in airflow and manifold pressure.  It may require iteration to do remotely, but a basic starting point should be fairly easy to set up if you post your current tune here.  Alternatively seek out a local dealer/tuner familiar with link if you are more comfortable with that.

You can save the tune into dropbox or google drive or onedrive or similar and share the link here, or you can drag the file onto your post if you haven't used up your allocation of file attachment for the link forum site.  I also sent you my email address via private message - [email protected].