No fuel from main pump

AGalecki

Hello,

My evo 8 is not receiving fuel from the main pump and the car will not run. It cranks but then nothing. I have switched and replaced the pumps with brand new fuel pumps and the car will run if I activate my secondary pump but the ECU seems to not be powering the main fuel pump.

If I activate the secondary pump, it will turn over and run. The second I turn the secondary pump off, the car dies. The main pump is run through the stock wiring and the secondary pump is fused power off the battery with a boost activate relay switch, completely separate from the ECU. Did not have issues before the ECU swap. Maybe its just confused with a simple "high" to "low" active state?

When I attempt to activate the pump through the ECU using the "Injector 5 Fuel Pump Relay Outlet" there is a click that I can hear towards the front of the car but nothing happens with the pump. Here is how the "Fuel Pump Control is configured. I have also attached the tune file. If something else needs to be looked at that I am unaware of.

image.png.b4d7a09ca2b133ca1beef6cbc6e999ed.png

dardanremote.pclx