G4X AtomX - 6.24.370 Update broke virtual fuel tank function

cappo_nz

Hi team

After installing the latest G4X/G5 PCLink & associated firmware update, my virtual fuel tank level was reset to 0L. Assuming this was normal from the update resetting some variables I filled the car and reset the virtual tank to full.

After the next key on event, I noticed that the virtual fuel tank was again reset to zero, where previously it would maintain its fuel level.

I have checked my Add Fuel Input and Reset Accumulated input, both working as expected (and anyway neither of these set the tank to zero..).
Appears to me that there is a fault in the latest firmware causing this as this is clearly not desirable behaviour.

Any input or feedback as to fixing this? It makes it fairly difficult to rely on the car, being that it has a 30L tank and no in-tank sender connected - VFT value is displayed on an MXS Strada dash.

• cappo_nz changed the title to G4X AtomX - 6.24.370 Update broke virtual fuel tank function
  • 2 weeks later...