Have I fried my link ECU?

Ekim

I have decided to add Link CAN Lambda to my ECU, to do this I had to open the unit and connect the CAN cable to CAN1

So after installing the CAN lambda kit but before connecting the CAN lambda to CAN1 I powered on the LINK ECU and i got a successful connection than a series of errors Injector 1-4 out of range then a list of issues.

Any ideas what has happened? the only thing I can think of is a bad ground connection

Screenshot 2023-11-23 174126.png

Screenshot 2023-11-23 174406.png

No, this would just suggest you are using a newer or special firmware version that PC Link doesnt understand.  i.e there are new settings in the ecu that the PC Link version you are using has no knowledge of.   It shouldn't normally happen if you are using public release firmware as far as I know.  It would be helpful if you could go to >help>ecu information and give us a pic of the info window so I can confirm there is a valid explanation. 

In any case, make sure you are using the newest G5 PC Link and do a firmware update if it still gives "ID's not found" and you should be ok.