Subaru STI 2013 Security Light and CEL

stiboost_

Hello,  just recently installed my G4X Fury into my 2013 WRX STI.  Car has been tuned and running now.  I am having 3 issues:

1. CEL light is on (No Faults)

2. Security Light is on (immobolizer issue?)

3. Hill Assist Off light (my clutch switch input was used for something else, so I am suspecting this might be causing this)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

1. The 2012-2014 models arent yet fully supported as I haven't been able to find a car locally to test.   CEL and airconditioning in some regions wont currently work in these cars.  I have been working remotely with a couple of US dealers when they have access to this year model but I haven't yet been able to figure it out.  So this will likely be fixed with a future update. 
  2. The security/immobiliser lamp doesnt work in the key start models that have the separate immobiliser, this is common with any aftermarket ecu in these cars.  The factory ecu and immobiliser ECU has an encrypted serial coms and they need to be "paired" with a dealer level tool.  The lamp could be disabled by pulling a wire out of the plug at the back of the cluster. 
  3. Hill assist will likely just be the missing clutch switch.  You can try assigning the clutch switch function to a math block and leave the equation empty, if that doesnt work, try 1 as the equation.    

19 minutes ago, Adamw said:
  1. The 2012-2014 models arent yet fully supported as I haven't been able to find a car locally to test.   CEL and airconditioning in some regions wont currently work in these cars.  I have been working remotely with a couple of US dealers when they have access to this year model but I haven't yet been able to figure it out.  So this will likely be fixed with a future update. 
  2. The security/immobiliser lamp doesnt work in the key start models that have the separate immobiliser, this is common with any aftermarket ecu in these cars.  The factory ecu and immobiliser ECU has an encrypted serial coms and they need to be "paired" with a dealer level tool.  The lamp could be disabled by pulling a wire out of the plug at the back of the cluster. 
  3. Hill assist will likely just be the missing clutch switch.  You can try assigning the clutch switch function to a math block and leave the equation empty, if that doesnt work, try 1 as the equation.    

Thank you so much.  This clarification provides me with a better understanding.  This vehicle is a USDM model and resides in Canada.  

I don't use hill assist, so it doesn't bother me at all.  The security light plug will be pulled to fix this issue (is this wire labelled?).  I am hoping we have some success with the CEL issue.  Looking forward to it!  Thank you :) 

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

Which market is your car from (i.e. Japanese, Australian, New Zealand, European or American car)?

Which CAN vehicle mode are you using?

This STI is a USDM market and located in Canada.  I forget which CAN I last selected, but it was the only one that was able to remove majority of the lights on the dash.  I think Adams response helps clarify my issues.  Thank you

There appear to be a few variations but it looks like the security light is controlled by pin 39 in the connector at the back of the cluster.  It is a brown/red wire in this diagram.  This would probably be the easiest place to disconnect as the other end can go to either the BCM or keyless entry module depending on options. 

ycBNYnZ.png