Subaru EJ25 Idle Issue Bucking at low rpm and acceleration

Ming

hi can someone have a look at my log. i cant seem to get my idle to stable down.

20 hours ago, yourock said:

hi can someone have a look at my log. i cant seem to get my idle to stable down.

Idle control is not active because your MAP is above the MAP lockout.  Cant tell much about the fuel tune with no lambda so there may be other issues, but start by getting idle control set up.  I would enable idle ignition control, use the idle ign settings below and fill out a suitable idle target RPM table.  Then tune the base position table so that idle ign timing bounces around somewhere close to the ignition idle target during normal idle conditions. 

You've got no accel fuel since the cold correction table is zeroed out and you have warm-up enrichment adding fuel even when warm so likely the fuel tune needs a lot of work before idle will be good.  VVT needs to be calibrated before it will function.  

Bo6wQgn.png  

On 1/23/2024 at 5:57 AM, Adamw said:

Idle control is not active because your MAP is above the MAP lockout.  Cant tell much about the fuel tune with no lambda so there may be other issues, but start by getting idle control set up.  I would enable idle ignition control, use the idle ign settings below and fill out a suitable idle target RPM table.  Then tune the base position table so that idle ign timing bounces around somewhere close to the ignition idle target during normal idle conditions. 

You've got no accel fuel since the cold correction table is zeroed out and you have warm-up enrichment adding fuel even when warm so likely the fuel tune needs a lot of work before idle will be good.  VVT needs to be calibrated before it will function.  

Bo6wQgn.png  

ive done a relog one with AC on and one without can you help me check thanks. is the ethrottle correct after i did a calibration.

I see in the log file the lambda goes quite lean at around 2500RPM, but it is hard to tell if it is going lean because there is a misfire, or if the lean mixture is the cause of the misfire.  You will have to try richening it up in that area to see if it improves or not.  

I have made some idle adjustment to your map and set the fuel pump speed control to switch to medium speed earlier in case that is the cause of the lean condition.  Idle likely still wont be great but hopefully getting closer.  

Subaru EJ2.7a.pclx

4 hours ago, Adamw said:

I see in the log file the lambda goes quite lean at around 2500RPM, but it is hard to tell if it is going lean because there is a misfire, or if the lean mixture is the cause of the misfire.  You will have to try richening it up in that area to see if it improves or not.  

I have made some idle adjustment to your map and set the fuel pump speed control to switch to medium speed earlier in case that is the cause of the lean condition.  Idle likely still wont be great but hopefully getting closer.  

Subaru EJ2.7a.pclx 502.14 kB · 1 download

thanks adam will try this out and update.

i've tried loading the file so far its slightly better. About the AC idle side it still misfire when its turn on. AFR is around 13.5-14. 

Coils  ad new plugs has been replaced but same issue occurs.