G4x extreme x into 93 civic

crein87

Ok guys just would like a little bit of insight here. Going to start wiring up my ecu and was curious if it's possible to use the pin out for the hc-92 plug-in ecu as a reference guide as to where to pin the new connectors? Would it be possible to run all basic sensors from the "a" connector and then all my addition add on sensors from the "b"connector?

Thanks really appreciate the reply. I see the plug in doesn't use quite a few of the oem pins, so I'm going to have to either repurpose them or remove all together. I'm rather new to the whole wire in ecu project. I'm using an old chase bays engine harness that doesn't seem to have any sheilded wires for cam, crank or knock, so I'm going to have to fish those into the harness. Would like to wire the harness to a small bushman fuse box and switch pannel.

One thing to watch out for is Aux 5 & Aux 6 in the pnp both have hardware to make them high-side drives instead of low side so maybe double check how much current the VTEC solenoid and intake runner output draw to make sure the built in high side outputs in your ECU can drive them properly. (Storm and bigger ECUs have built in high side drivers on Aux 5-8).