2001 JDM B4 Legacy Fuel Pump Issue with PNP board

coreyb

Just installed a WRX6 PNP to a 2001 B4 legacy and it seems like its not connected to fuel pump (don't get prime at IGN switch on).

Found that the vehicle has a pump control unit and traced a wire (light green) to a pin on the B135 connector.

Should i move this to AUX 1 pin and setup AUX 1 to a speed PWM setting?

NOTE: vehicle starts with present setup. There is presently a wire in AUX 1 position but i have not been able to find where it terminates. 

Unable to find a JDM ecu pinout as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Pinout attached shows pin 27 (B135-5) as fuel pump control (pin numbering is different to ours).  It mentions 0V with the engine off and 1.7V with the engine idling which sounds similar to what the later subaru fuel pump control would see.  So try the 3 speed mode settings from our V7 wrx map.  

MY99 Legacy TwinTurbo ECU pinout.pdf

thanks Adam

Got Car started but a couple issues.

With the fuel set to Modelled....car idles high compared to Traditional.

Also i am not getting any rpm on the cluster.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tacho should be on the same pin as the wrx according to the pinout above.  If you have tacho assigned to aux 4 already and it is not working then you are going to have to investigate yourself.  It is not a car we have tested or have any info about. 

6 hours ago, coreyb said:

With the fuel set to Modelled....car idles high compared to Traditional.

Idle would usually be the last function to tune.  Tune fuel and ignition first then worry about idle once you have those well optimised.