Need Rx Keypad Counts Info

cmj

I have a Hardwire Motorsports PDM15, Keypad, and Razor on one bus.  I plan to use the PDM15 as the master and to process the keypad.  Can someone provide any documentation on the Rx Keypad Counts stream so I can replicate some button states and send them to the Razor?  Any help is much appreciated.

For clarification on what i'm doing/have done.  I have set the canbus up to receive as such:
image.png.249c497c7b3268fa779f05ddd90f10c0.png

The Hardwire PDM is sending the raw 'State' of the button in the prescribed channels of the message (As seen in the Razor documentation)

I plan to use this data similar to below (this is a simple example):
image.png.a4621353cfbd7866e8205e75180a80f6.png

Is this the proper workflow?

10 hours ago, cmj said:

For clarification on what i'm doing/have done.  I have set the canbus up to receive as such:
image.png.249c497c7b3268fa779f05ddd90f10c0.png

The Hardwire PDM is sending the raw 'State' of the button in the prescribed channels of the message (As seen in the Razor documentation)

I believe the original intent of the "RX Keypad Counts" was for all 16 counts to be received in a single compound/multiplex message.  It looks like the Hardwire PDM can receive compound messages but cant send in compound format so its not directly compatible with the intent. 

It may still work with 3 single frame messages as you propose however, as long as each receive node doesnt overwrite the missing frames with zeros or automatically set them to fault status or similar.  I will have to test on the bench to confirm.    

SsxPpUL.png