Tune Check for misfires

Blue

Can someone please have a look at my tune and my log to see if there is some obvious reason why I am constantly plagued by misfires and fouling plugs?

It seems to be on cylinder number 4 most of the time and when I remove the spark plug is black and wet with petrol. I tried swapping the coil with cylinder number one and plug 4 still gets wet and dirty. I have tried various spark plug gaps and spark plug temps to try and solve this, but I think it is either the tune or something else going on. The smallest spark plug gap I have tried has been 0.58mm and the largest has been 0.70mm.

When I am lucky enough to drive the car for a period of time without a misfire, it runs great except for a small misfire or hesitation high up in the rev range.

The log attached is once it started to misfire and just a run around the block. I need to get a log from a cold start as I wonder if it's running too rich during cold start and that compounds the problem.   

link_pro_dash.pclx PC Datalog - 2024-04-6 3;14;29 pm.llgx

I just fitted some new plugs gapped to 0.58mm and took it out for a drive, it ran great for about 5 minutes and then started to misfire again. Attached is a log once it started to misfire. I pulled the plugs and it is cylinder number 4 again, its black and covered in petrol.

My guess is a wiring fault, seeing as I already tried swapping coils around and the issue remains on cylinder number 4?

PC Datalog - 2024-04-6 5;22;59 pm.llgx

Another update, I think my problem is the wiring block "A" that goes to the ECU. If I give it a little wiggle the engine cuts out, if I unplug and reconnect it, I don't have any misfires for a few miles, once I hit a some bumps, the misfire returns to cylinder number 4.

This also seems to be why I was having a problem with my MAP sensor a few days ago.

Does the rate at which the blue LED light flashes on the ECU mean anything if that changes?

22 hours ago, Blue said:

Does the rate at which the blue LED light flashes on the ECU mean anything if that changes?

Blue LED on the ECU flashes the fault codes. No flashing means no faults.