MiniX install no start

SPYDER

Hello, anyone have issues with initial start on the MiniX with Can Lambda. 

I got an initial start and smelled like she was flooding and stalled out. Well the 1000cc injectors I'm sure don't help. I changed the parameters in fuel setup to 1000cc injectors and inputted the dead times, but still no luck. I did get a pop or two coming from the exhaust, but no luck. Any input would be appreciated.

Soon as I get it started I'm heading to the tuner.

Our Mini base map is set up in traditional fuel equation, so there is no injector size setting.  You need to adjust the master fuel value to scale overall fuel.  I would guess somewhere around 8ms as a starting point, then bump it up or down until it runs the best.  

Thanks for the reply Adam. I did change it to modeled and did input my numbers, but I'll change it back to traditional.

I was starting to think it was ignition. If it doesn't start, I'm assuming I can go back to factory settings and start a new. I'll post an update in a few hours. 

Thanks again Adam. 

Did the 8ms and nothing. I reset the ECU to factory to wipe the slate clean and imputed the injector dead times again, configured the traditional fuel to 8ms, map calibration, tps configuration, and reinstalled the Can Lambda and still no start. I'm assuming that the factory reset took me back to base. Other than unplugging the O2 and installing the wideban, nothing else has been touched. 

Adam, I got it started. You know how a 20 cent part ruined almost everyone's track day? Mine was fuse F02. Which controls everything. 

Cheers for all the help.