No boost after laptop monitoring

Rbnuts

Zero hands on experiencecwith my G4+ prior to plugging in my laptop to monitor oil temp.  Did this for a a while idling no issus. Did some further to the car and then went for test drive and its not making any boost. Gauge Showing vacuum as should, but cannot Get positive pressure. 

Cannot hear any boost leaking under load etc.  engine revs Fine. 

Wondering is there any sort of calibration mode etc that would prevent boost been made?  Maybe whej I've plugged in I may have inadvertently triggered something.

Car R32 GTR  RB26

Cheers, R

No I dont think it would be anything related to PC Link/ECU, even if you completely disabled boost control it would still make "wastegate spring" boost pressure at a bare minimum.  

Thanks for the reply Adam.  

Mmm, that makes sense. So if its not ECU related chances are I've a massive boost leak to the point it won't build any pressure. 

Was thinking if there was a bad leak it would be running rough, (its idling fine) but as it runs a MAP sensor a vacuum leak may not show up.

Yeah, more often something like a large split in one of the rubber joiners somewhere in the intercooler plumbing or one has popped off.  Or if still stock turbos, possibly one of the ceramic wheels have broken off.  

It was making boost fine prior.  Some work on an oil cooler. Intercooler was off. Main plumbing was checked on reassembly.  If its not the ECU must have missed something.