Can Keypad

FASTMR2

I have 93 MR2 that has link G4x with a can keypad that I'm trying to configure so I can make the keypad turn on my Intercooler fan, I have already wired the relay and attached the 85 terminal to a DI pin on the expansion loom of my ecu, cannot get the ecu to ground the terminal. I have tested the wiring and it works. but cannot get the ecu to ground out the DI terminal.  

the 85 pin on the ECU needs to be connected to an Aux output not a digital input (DI). Any of those spare Ignition pins on the expansion plugs will do the job.

11 minutes ago, FASTMR2 said:

I only have one expansion loom, and only have 4 wires not being used 2 DI and 2 volt 

DI and AN Volts are inputs, they cant control anything.  You need to use an output to control a relay.  

10 minutes ago, FASTMR2 said:

ok how do you attach that pin to the can keypad to make it ground out the fan relay

You don't, the keypad will tell the ecu you want the intercooler fan to turn on (this through CAN), then the ecu will activated the output to trigger the relay that will activate the fan. 

If you post the File we can help you setting up.