Will the EVO (1-3) G4X fit a 3000GT and if so what changes need made in tune?

Latincruiser

Hello Everyone,

I convinced my father to go standalone on his 3KGT in order to diagnose any issue with his car easier for a new engine that is being built for it. I’ve been checking around, some have been using that specific G4X but when I I looked into the fitment for that Link doesn’t have it as a supported vehicle for that unit. Can anyone guide me towards a solution for that please?

Thanks in advance

IMG_7622.jpeg

Yeah we dont make an ecu for these, but I believe for some models the Evo 4-8 and the Evo1-3 plug-in ecu's are very similar and can be used if you shuffle a few wires around on the header.   There is also a UK dealer that offers a modified Evo3 plugin to work in these:  https://www.shopbhp.com/products/link-g4-s-mitsubishi-gto-stealth-3000gt-ecu  

So this is a modified unit for this car. Wasn’t sure. This was the one of the units I was looking at specifically but wasn’t completely sure what the difference was from the others I have seen

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

Yeah we dont make an ecu for these, but I believe for some models the Evo 4-8 and the Evo1-3 plug-in ecu's are very similar and can be used if you shuffle a few wires around on the header.   There is also a UK dealer that offers a modified Evo3 plugin to work in these:  https://www.shopbhp.com/products/link-g4-s-mitsubishi-gto-stealth-3000gt-ecu