Running rich after track session suddenly

BigBoiMR2

Hello, I've had this issue come up pop up at an event last year amd it has not gone away.

After a 15 minute session on track, when I come back into pits the engine runs really rich and stalls if I don't give it some maintenance throttle. As things cool down the afr creeps back to normal. 

Looking at the logs I see my injector PW is lower than it was before the session so I don't think it's from any temp compensations.

I also re-tuned the fuel table earlier this year when I replace the cracked turbine housing on my turbo, and already the car seems to be running 10% richer through the whole table.

Here is a log file showing the issue, the forum says it's too big to attach. The tune is attached.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NUFu237E7zj5NkJNHjA7Qp-NrgYG7w6q/view?usp=drivesdk

The engine is a Toyota 3sgte with a Ethrottle run by a link G4+ St205PNP

I'm thinking it's something mechanical, I'm sending the fuel injectors to be cleaned.

I want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious in the tune or log.

Thanks

ridge tune.pclr

Yeah I dont see any obvious cause in that log.  As you say the eff PW at idle at the end of the log is giving about ~15-20% less fuel, which seems to fit with about what I'd expect for the small difference in MAP and charge temp - yet the measured lambda is 15-20% richer. 

There arent too many "mechanical issues" that would cause it to run richer though - leaking injector maybe?  What injectors are they?  

Ya, leaky injector is my thought. They are ID1000 that I bought years ago, so they are probably due for a cleaning. 

Thanks for taking a look!