Link Atom G4+ Aux problem

Chipsminor

Hello,

We have a Link Atom on a VW golf mk2 which is our test car. The thing is that the Tacho was not working and we did a custom board to boost the signal (20+Volts) . After i realised that the electronic store gave us the wrong mosfets we put the correct ones on the board the Tacho worked on our AUX 1 and everything is fine now.

The problem is that now our AUX 3 and 4 are always shorted to ground no matter what we do. I read somewhere that if we damage an AUX then all 4 are damaged, so that is not the Case. What can we do now? We need at least one more Aux Output. 
Aux 1,2 Ign 1,2,3,4 are all OK

Thank you.

Do the aux 3 & 3 statuses show as inactive in the software when you are measuring them at 0V?  Is there any device/load connected when you are measuring?  

Is it a G4, G4+ or G4X atom?

The Status is Inactive. It gets active when test On. No load on any of the testing AUX. Tried several Outputs on them as Fuel Pump , PWM, etc and also tried high and low but i still get a ground.

10 hours ago, Adamw said:

Is it a G4, G4+ or G4X atom?

Try connecting a relay or light bulb etc to the aux and confirm voltage again, I think some Atoms didnt have pull-ups on the auxes.