Idle issues

hachoo

Hi guys,

I am relatively new to this tuning world. Been trying to settle my idle issues but I cant seem to get it right.

Car is idling at about 1000rpm right now and set at 1000rpm but I do hear the the engine idle rpm increase for a short while (probably 1 or 2 sec) and comes back down during warm up and sometimes at the traffic light.

Next issue is that when I clutch in coming to a halt sometimes, the rpm tends to hang around 1200-1300rpm then comes back down to 1000rpm

I would love the car to idle around 800rpm or so but I cant seem to do so, because when I did that, the car vibrates and it resonates in the car which is irritating as this is a daily drive

I have attached my map here, can some experienced tuner help me with this? Your help is much appreciated! 

07062024.pcl

Your map doesnt even have an idle valve set up, so the ecu cant do much to control idle speed.  You have idle ignition control setup, but this will only be enough to compensate for small changes in load, you will not be able to influence idle speed with it much.