Required sensors for wire-in g4+xtreme

Megadave

Hello, I am new to Ecu tuning and have a swapped Usdm 2000 2.5rs impreza 5spd with a Jdm EJ20x (05 Legacy gt automatic), that ive been working on for a few years. I've finally wired a link g4+ Xtreme up and have most of the necessary sensors hooked up. I was wondering if this was all needed to start the car or do I need to add anything else? The Ecu powers up and communicates with some the sensors, but I'm still in the process of checking them all.

The additions besides coils, cams, and injectors I've added so far are; 08 Impreza E-throttle, An Ac Delco ethanol sensor(gm metal body), ID 1050cc injectors, the Delphi IAT sensor recommended in the software guide, an AEM x series wideband using CAN wiring, and a Mac 3 port boost control solenoid. I am using the factory Map sensor( no MAF). Otherwise The engine is stock.

Thank you

2024-06-11_042062.jpg

2024-06-11_042104.jpg

That should be all you need.  The WRX10 base map will probably be a decent starting point to load in.  

A fuel pressure sensor is certainly nice to have, not only for the initial setup of base pressure, but also can be used for deadtime correction and safety in case of fuel pressure loss under high load.  But you can still get it running without it.