Jimny Sierra (2018) K15B Greddy Turbo ECU

Ken LCC

Hi,

I'm wondering what ECU is suitable for a remap / tune for the latest Jimny Sierra model with Greddy turbo kit (something like this).

I heard the OEM / stock ECU can't be remapped (cause it's locked or something) so someone suggested to use Link to do the tuning.  I'm not planning to go crazy on HP or anything, just a reliable daily with decent response and pickup is enough.

Thanks.

It would not be an easy one due to the CAN communication required to make the dash work and keep other electronic devices happy, it would have to be done as a "piggy-backed" ecu which is generally not a method I like to recommend on modern cars as it can be quite a challenging job trying to keep the factory ECU happy when you start to take control away from it.  

A quick google suggests the ecu is bench flashable, this would probably be the most appropriate option for your scenario.  One example: https://avoturbo.com/suzuki-jimny-turbocharger-ecu-tuning-package-1/