RB30E won't idle

xdirty_brutex

Hi all.

Very new to ECU's and am having trouble with getting my VL to idle and keep running. I have a Link Monsoon that has been wired in to the VL loom. Everything test ok and to the correct pins.

I'm struggling to get it to idle and when it is running, is very rich. Just need it to run so I can drive it to the tunner.

Any help would be appreciated. 

To take a PC Log you can either click on the red box in the top right that says "PC Log = Off" to start the log and then again to stop it, or press F8 to start and to stop, or click "Record" to start and "Stop" to end the log in the "Logging" dropdown menu at the top of the PCLink window.

To save the log you can either use the Save options from the logging drop down menu or the save log file button in the "Log File Manager" tab on the left hand side of the PCLink window, the Log File Manager tab is useful for seeing what logs you have open and for changing between which one is being displayed and comparing between separate log files.

The Master Fuel setting can be found in the ECU Settings tab and then under Fuel ->Fuel Setup -> Fuel Main, adjusting master fuel could be considered to be similar to changing injector size as it adjusts the entire fuel tune and so is useful for initial setup to make the engine run right and then once it is running properly you can dive in adn start actually tuning the fuel table and other fuel settings.