Ve table high at idle/ac control for is200

Hey first time poster here i've got high ve table at idle and ve table drops off a fair bit at higher rpm not sure if i've messed something up in the settings. 

Also having issues setting up the ac control for the altezzalink g4x in the is200 i have repinned the factory loom i will try attach a copy of the wiring details i used 

rogue v15.pclx ECU Log 2024-07-8 3;20;55 pm.llgx

Lexus ECU Pinouts.xlsx

The short pulse width adder looks very wrong to me, for example it is pulling 30% of the PW out at 0.75ms.  I would zero that out, your PW's typically wouldn't be short enough to be operating in the very non-linear region with a ~500cc injector.

On 7/12/2024 at 4:34 PM, Nick Murray said:

Also having issues setting up the ac control for the altezzalink g4x in the is200 i have repinned the factory loom

Is all the other multiplex stuff working?  Coolant temp, alt lamp etc?

Hey Adam yeah I have zero'd the short pulse width adder yesterday and it dropped the ve to low 60s at idle and cruise, around 105 at peak torque and falling off to 101 at the limiter 

Only multiplex not working is the ambient temp reading weird and the ac control not working 😕 

• 3 weeks later...

Would anyone have any idea how to sort out the ac issue? 

i press the ac button in and the ac request(ign 7) shows active but the ac clutch doesnt pull in not sure what ive done wrong but its doing my head in haha

https://www.sq-engineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/3S-GE_Wiring_Diagram.pdf

Capture.thumb.PNG.aebb215f8836ebd316e2fcdbd60b09a6.PNG

Quick google shows that the ECU controls the AC Clutch via a relay with nothing else interfering with the signal.

Grab a multimeter and start probing, Ign 7 will be ground when active and floating when active, check the fuse and  the power into the relay, check if the relay clicks when ign 7 is set to test PWM while the engine is not running.

Also check that your AC Compressor is plugged in.

hey thanks for the reply 

my understanding was that the ac was controlled by the multiplex on the is200 

definately plugged in 

i will do some testing now when i get to the relay cheers