G4 Xtrem to Skyline R32 GTR wiring diagram

Aktar Hussain

Hi All, I need a little help fitting a G4 extreme ECU to my Skyline R32 GTR. I already have a header board and I’m trying to create my own adaptor loom so that I can connect directly into the factory connector plug. I have attached a table showing how I think the wires between the G$ Xtrem and the factory plug should be connected, could someone confirm if the wiring is correct? My main concern is the relating to the ECCS relay (which is pin 16 on the factory connector plug), I’m not sure as to which pin I should connect this to on the G4 Xtreme connector plug? Hope someone can help? Thanks Aki

OK, I've updated the table (see attachment) and there are only 2 pins from the original ECU that I can’t seem to find a home for in the G4 Xtreme ECU, Pin 45 and 16. As I understand (with the factory ECU) when key is tuned to ignition live it sends a signal to the ECU via pin 45. The ECU then provides a ground to pin 16, this activates the ECCS relay which then provides power to pins 49 and 59. How do I replicate this response with the G4 ECU or do I just use pin 45 as +14v input for and connect pin 16 to sensor ground on the G4?

Hi Aktar,

The best way to wire this is to use an extra relay, use the wire going to pin 45 to activate the relay, and use the relay to ground the wire going to pin 16. This keeps the ECU out of the loop. Our Plug-In solutions use a transistor to achieve this effect as it's easier to place on a PCB. You can bolt the relay to a spare place on the header board to keep it tidy.

-Cameron

• 6 years later...

what about the pin 109 ?

it's connected to OEM ecu, and it's called injector 12V+ constant.

if i don't connect it, when ignition switch on, they work, but when i put ECU off, they start clicking all together