Link V10 Subaru ej20G coldstart/fuel auxiliary help please!

James Cho

I'm running a Link V10 G1 on a swapped impreza outback and after I installed this I started getting coldstart issues. I'm in Southern California btw. It cranks and starts in the morning but if I don't press the gas for 4 minutes or so, the car will not stay on. So when I crank the car up in the morning it starts but dies right away if I don't press the gas and warm it up. Are there settings where I can fix this? Is there a set Fuel auxiliary settings that I can use and just punch in on the remote so that I can use it for Southern California weather conditions? Thanks for any help! In the morning when I wake up, the temperature is probably around 65-70. 

Hi

There is a couple of cold start fuel adjustments you can make.

There is, Prime Temperature this sets the temp at which a pre crank prime of the injectors will be active.

Crank Enrichment. Increases fuel during cranking.

and the final setting is Cold this controls extra fuel during the warm up.

The full manual can be downloaded http://www.linkecu.com/support/documentation/g1-engine-management-documentation/LinkPlus%20V14%20manual.pdf