linkplus v10 pinout

rick alexander

hey there, i have a linkplus v10, label reads, mr2 3sgte lpv10b 020802, the 2nd chip inside reads, sub3sgd 020802.

i would like to find accurate pinouts for this as the ones in the documentation section appear to only be for the v14??

also i have a sensor attached to the 3sgte adapter loom which im not sure if its map or mat its attached to pins: top right pin on 3rd (smallest) plug and 2nd from the right on the bottom of the middle plug. these are looking into the linkplus with plug clips at the top.

just to confirm, is this definatley for a mark2 rev1 turbo mr2, cheers, rick

Hi Rick,

The pinouts for all the G1 Linkplus ECUs are the same. The V10-14 number is a firmware/software change.

Are these the pins you mean? (Highlighted yellow)

Photobucket 

If yes, then they are for your IAT sensor, which is sometimes built into a MAF sensor.

Scott

Hi again Rick,

I'm not familiar with the adapter loom, I can't find any documentation on them. Are you sure it is a product of ours? I would think that you should be able to setup the TVIs solenoid to be activate by the ECU if you have a spare output.

Scott

Hey Scott, i think it's a link product, appears to be one of the Toyota header circuit boards inside a link logo'd box. I'll take some pics tomorrow , as it's on the car at the moment and I'll post them up for you to see. I powered up the unit today and connected with pc-link, and it appears drive-a and drive- b are both switched on in the map that's on it, so I'll trace the wires to see what they go to, cheers rick

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the photo, I have not seen one of those before! Simon our G1 tech support guru is away on leave this week, but I can ask him about it upon his return.

With your power steering pump, which pin does this go to on the ECU? If the ECU controls the pump it would be worth seeing what conditions are setup on the output.

Cheers,

Scott